Sunday, December 9, 2012

Amazon Shopping

It feels good to have a dent in the Christmas shopping. This year I am taking advantage of using Amazon. I love Amazon. I look for the item online, order it, and use the free shipping. It arrives in 2 days. Always, every time. I don't have to find parking, walk around looking for the item, having to dodge all the shoppers, and no standing in line to check out. I don't miss the Christmas music because I hear it in the grocery store. I get my fill of it. If I want to get in the Xmas mood, and shop with Christmas music, I can hear it on my computer while I shop online. Win,Win for me... 

I guess I better go looking for some toys now. Haven't searched that section yet. 



Someone wants a sword and a big hat. I was thinking of Candyland, but that isn't happening. I have 3 boys to search the toys for. Girls are so much easier to buy for. 


I'm making a list,
And checking it twice!
So how many of you are Christmas shopping online this year?


5 comments:

  1. Leslie and I have not been to many stores either. Most of our shopping has come through the internet. It is so nice with the busy schedules we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Amazon free shipping got me online shopping this Christmas. I wonder if they can ship me the weekly groceries too..lol

      Delete
  2. I have never shopped on line..Don't know why..guess i like the christmas feel of shopping in stores...It's one of those old fashion things i like to do...Go on the hunt.. The crazy people you see walking around with blank faces..The Christmas decorations and the music...Yes i work in retail and you'd think "ARE YOU CRAZY?"..Christmas isn't like it used to be..So going and trying to find the perfect gift is fun for me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see missing that too. But with mom being with me, it makes it harder for me to browse or jump from store to store. Plus I can't just stand around looking anymore or my back starts having fits. And I'm getting shopping done earlier than ever, thanks to the 2 day free shipping.

      Delete
  3. I love shopping online. I knocked almost all of my shopping out on-line this year. And with free shipping, it means no gas, no parking nightmares, no crowds. I am doing a happy snoopy dance right now, and trust me, its inspiring. :) I do have small things I will hit the store for, but with holiday hours most stores stay open until 11 or 12 o'clock and the alter I go the less people are there. I will hit the store for stocking stuffers and such around 10 or 11 on Friday or Saturday of next weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete