Monday, December 10, 2012

Hallmark Movies


I love watching all the Christmas movies on Hallmark the past few weeks. I know that they are kind of corny, but I still like them. It is always fun to just sit and pretend you are in La La Land with them. They entertain me and they are easy to follow. I must not be the only one watching them, or they wouldn't have them on TV.  I also like to watch regular Hallmark movies all the time. Too bad I can't get Rod to sit and be sensitive, and watch them with me. Unless it has blood and guts and shoot em' up crap in the show, he won't be sharing the Kleenex with me. 



So do I belong to the Hallmark club alone, or are there other Hallmark movie people out there? 


6 comments:

  1. I love all the Christmas movies available to me at this time of year. Hallmark and ABC Family do it throughout the month. It rocks. :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them too...Hallmark always make me cry....the commercials too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! Didn't know you have a blog. Yes we love Christmas movies ...right now, watching Christmas Magic. And hubby is watching with me, he works on his computer but then gets involved in the movies *lol* Merry Christmas to you and the family!

    Kathryn Colton Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, for some reason I think I have stuff to say and I blog it...lol Glad that you have a closet Hallmark movie husband. Mine, not so much. ha

    ReplyDelete