Thursday, January 24, 2013

If Cookies Could Fly

Oh wait, they did fly today....Sometimes I can be so clumsy. Like today when I was in Albertsons with my mom, and I knocked down a cookie display. Oops!!  I had my reading glasses on and it throws off my perception and I just plowed my shopping cart right in to the display. 


The cookies were like these, but pink with all kinds of sprinkles. I love these cookies and try not to buy them. Ok, now I need to go back and buy some. When I knocked the cookies off the table, they went flying everywhere. I'm sure tomorrow I will find them on clearance, all broken with the sprinkles laying in the bottom of the plastic container. 

The bakery lady was very nice and kept saying don't worry about it ladies. I'm hoping she thinks it was my mom who plowed in to them. lol....But I guess since I was pushing the cart, she knew me to be the cookie trasher. I just wanted to get away from the bakery section but my mom kept lingering. Come on mom, lets go to the meat dept and find some fish in the ice to tip over. Or we could pull out a potato and have them all come tumbling down. 

I was very nice to the bakery lady, trying to make small talk while she was on her hands and knees scooping up all the cookie containers. I thought my joke about maybe I need to go get a new drivers license was funny, but she didn't laugh.  Oh well, I think I'll go to a different grocery store until they forget what I look like. 

What have you knocked down while shopping? 

4 comments:

  1. Knocked down a shelf of hairspray with my butt last month at Target. That was embarrassing... if I had been at Walmart, it would have been no big deal. But, this was Target! ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, the butt knock over is way more embarrassing than anything else. Wish I could have seen that though. lol Wish I could have been there and recorded it...lol

      Delete
  2. I once grabbed a lettuce off the wrong row in the produce department and the whole stacked came rumbling down and rolling across the floor like a mud slide. What? I wanted the freshest one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'm always going for the freshest of anything. Lettuce is kind of big and I can just see the lettuce mud slide...haha

      Delete