Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Chicken Parmesan


Italian Night!



These are great if you haven't tried them yet. I get them at Costco, but I'm sure you can get them anywhere. 


They are uncooked so they need to be cooked for 30 minutes or so. I cook them from frozen on a cookie sheet. I turn them once and than later I add spaghetti sauce, shredded cheese and Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. Bake for a few more minutes and you get what you see in the photo. 



I make pasta for the rest of the spaghetti sauce and add some garlic bread. Easy to make and better than just spaghetti. 

And the best part is leftovers the next night. I put one of the Parmesan chicken on a bun and have a Italian chicken sandwich. 

What do you think? Does it look good? 

3 comments:

  1. We buy that chicken all of the time, never thought of adding the good stuff! Going to try that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be sure to make extra, as it is that good. Leftovers are the best.

      Delete
  2. This sounds both delicious and easy. I love it. Can;t wait to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete