Sunday, November 25, 2012

Not A Black Friday Shopper

How was everyone's Turkey Day? I've been busy the past few days with the 4 day weekend. Not even sure what has kept me so busy, but it seems I didn't have time to blog. Maybe I just didn't have anything to blog about. What? Me? Not talking about anything and everything? Consider this your few days of quietness from me.

My favorite Thanksgiving side dish was Chris and Mom's sweet potatoes. I am not usually one to like those very much, but I gave it a thank you try. And boy, they were good. I thought I was eating a Pumpkin Mousse. I need to get that recipe from her. I will post it for anyone who might like to try it for Christmas this year. Oh and don't forget how great the pear mold is too!



I didn't do any Christmas shopping either. I'm just not one of those crazies who get in line for a blender or toaster at 4 am. I'd be the one who got trampled in the rush. No thank you. I don't even have a Xmas list yet. 

So tell me what your favorite dish was? And if you were one of those crazies and what treasure you found. 

1 comment:

  1. Turkey is always my favorite with homemade gravy from the drippings. This really is my favorite time of year. I am NOT a black Friday shopper. Never have been, never will be. My boys both did it this year with some of their friends and it was a big bust. The deals were not worth losing sleep over. :) I will stick to online, a few late night crowd free stocking stuffer shopping runs, and gifts from the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete