Friday, November 9, 2012

Orange Cake

Orange cake is so yummy. You need to take my word for it. I decided on Chocolate frosting for it and it was a good choice. 



Orange Supreme!


My mom was bored on Tuesday, so I suggested she make a cake. I wasn't sure if she would want to, but with my help, she did great. 


Tada!


Would you like a piece of cake?


or 2 or 3 or 6?

I think we should call this "my mom was bored with watching the election cake." 

What was the last thing you baked? 












4 comments:

  1. I think that looks like yellow cake, and I'd be highly disappointed to bite into it and have it be orange! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, you'd know right away that it was orange. You should try it. It was just my cell phone camera that didn't bring out the orange in the photo.

      Delete
  2. Yummy. I like spice cake even though you don't see it very often. I made popcorn balls and rice crispy treats last week. Does that count as baking?

    ReplyDelete