Friday, November 2, 2012

Fa La La La La ~ La La La La


Today, mom and I went to Walmart to get some groceries. As soon as we walked in to the store, I noticed the music. They were playing Christmas Music...What? Really? Good Grief. I'm still laughing at all the Halloween costumes on Facebook. I really wasn't prepared to hear Jingle Bells while I was picking out toothpaste, dish soap, and soup today. Than I started stressing out about Xmas gifts, doing Xmas cards, my yearly calendar, and Xmas cookies that I never make. 

I haven't even given any thought to Thanksgiving yet. I wish they would spread out these holidays more. Or at least warn me that Christmas music is playing on November 1st. If I see a Xmas tree on top of someone's car this week, you will hear me singing something not so nice. Wasn't it just the 4th of July? 



Have you heard any Xmas music yet?

3 comments:

  1. YES YESTERDAY AT TOYS R US...REALLY???? IF OUR STORE STARTS I'LL SCREAM....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gets worse and worse every year. They have commercialized holidays so heavily that they almost strip the joy out of them. I avoid stores from now and through the holidays season unless I have to be there. I am on the list, in and out, and avoid getting sucked in before I am ready. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful.
    I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and
    the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still
    care for to keep it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you.
    This is actually a wonderful web site.

    Review my site; how to get rid of belly fat fast

    ReplyDelete