Monday, November 5, 2012

Tea for Two and Two for Tea

The Victorian Rose Tea House



The Tea House is our favorite place to have lunch. It is our special place for taking family when they come to visit. Or to take my granddaughters Ashlyn and Mackenzie to have a tea party. We went to the tea house on Sunday with my niece Kelly and her mom Patty, both visiting from Santa Ana Ca. Jennifer, Ashlyn and my mom went too. 


Here is sweet Kelly and her grandma. 


One of the many decorated Christmas trees


The place is all decorated for Christmas with a little bit of Thanksgiving tossed in. 


The Thanksgiving Tree?


The dining area


Sisters!  Um, I mean my daughter Jennifer and me.


My mom wanted a shirt from the color of the napkins.


The cute little sugar and creamer set. 


Ashlyn's yummy chocolate cake.


My creamy chocolate pie


and Jennifer's cinnamon syrup bread pudding.

Oh, and we also had sandwiches, soup and salads. We ate them before the photo, so just trust me that they were good. Especially the potato soup....

Tell me where you like to take your visitors. 











5 comments:

  1. Oh this looks wonderful. We'll have to go there next time I visit. I like to share the Chinese Gardens (and have tea).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the food at the Tea House, but the service really sucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they really do need some better waitresses. Or at least one that doesn't ignore you.

      Delete
  3. WHEN COMPANY COMES OUT TO VISIT HERE IN TN, I TAKE THEM TO OPRYLAND HOTEL AND DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE..IT THEY HAVE ALOT OF TIME WE GO TO THE SMOKEY MOUNTAINS..OF COURSE THE SOUTHERN FOOD IS ALWAYS ON OUR AGENDA...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't forget Miss Mary BoBo's restaurant over at the Jack Daniel's Whiskey place. My all time favorite place.

      Delete