Friday, November 30, 2012

Hello Santa!

When I try to make a Christmas list of what I'd like, it sure isn't easy. Been trying to think of things that aren't that expensive, under $20. So I started thinking of what would be something to put on the list. I drew a blank, except for one item I've been eyeballing the past few months. I saw it at Lowe's and it cost something like $17.00. I pass by it every time I go in there. Right there by the customer service desk are a rack of books.  


In between the how to make a house deck and how to install a ceiling fan, is the one that jumps out at me every time. It is a Bisquick recipe book. Odd isn't it? I guess the handymen get hungry. How many things could I possibly make from this book with using Bisquick? Would I even use it? I love making chicken and dumplings using Bisquick and I make baked biscuits quite often. I use to make pancakes, but I now use pancake mix. Although I do remember a good recipe we use to make that was a really good coffee cake with a brown sugar topping. Ok, maybe I'd use this book more than I thought......



I've been a good girl, Santa!

What is on your Christmas list that you'd probably not buy for yourself, but you'd like to have? 



2 comments:

  1. um, why are you sticking to things that are under 20 bucks?? that isn't the price limit! : ) Think bigger! Geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wasn't just thinking of our name picking but I guess that is a good idea. I will think higher.

    ReplyDelete