Friday, October 12, 2012

Actors and Actresses

What actor or actress, do you think could play you in a movie?

A few of my blog followers might be interested in knowing who I think could play them in a movie, with looks and personality.



Mine would have to be Rosie O'donnell.




 David's actor could be John McEnroe 



Rod's actor could be Donald Sutherland




Kris's could be Kiefer Sutherland



Dawna's could be Heather Locklear




Lisa's could be actress Nia Vardalos



Leslie's could be Melanie Griffith



Carol's could be Susan Sarandon



Jennifer's could be Lisa Marie Presley



Janet's could be Marlo Thomas





Chris's could be Doris Roberts

So what do you think? Do I have them close? Tell me who you think you look like and who you think would be a good movie star to play you. 
























  

5 comments:

  1. This was a very funny and thought provoking blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. My mother looks just like Rosie O'Donnell. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. So much fun. The places I could take this. I like mine. :) Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU DID NAIL ALL OF US....I REALLY LIKE SUSAN SARANDON...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures! I especially like Kristopher/Kiefer picture. Brothers maybe? Dawna

    ReplyDelete