Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hear and See

Does this ever happen to you ? You hear and see the same words at the same time. I will be reading something, usually online, and the TV or radio will be on. Just as I'm reading a certain word or group of words, the person on TV or the radio, will say the same words at the exact same time I'm reading them. It could be a word or words you might not of said in a long time and as you just read it, you hear it said too. It happens to me all the time. At least a few times a week it seems. As an example, I might be reading "on my way home" just as the TV person says "on my way home". When it happens, I think how freaky is that? Is it called something when we do that? Or is it just coincidence? I googled it to see if others do this too. Yes, others do this too. I feel better now. I always think I should run out and buy a lottery ticket or something. I didn't find a name for this talent. 

The other thing that I always do, is to look at the clock and it will say 12:34 am/pm. Than I will say, 1234 in a little tune. A few people have looked at me like what the heck? Don't we all do that? Of course we do, don't we? 

So let me know if you do this reading and hearing thing too. I'd like to know that you are a member of my club. It is a special club, and hoping you belong to it. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe I belong to this club, sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just watch..you will be reading something and hear it at the same time now..

      Delete
  2. NO CAN'T SAY I'VE DONE THAT...NOW I DO KNOW I'VE BEEN IN THE MOMENT..LIKE YOU'RE SOMEPLACE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN BEFORE BUT YOU HAVE THE FEELING YOU HAVE BEEN..OR SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING AND YOU KNOW THEY'VE SAID IT BEFORE...HA OK I'M WEIRD....

    ReplyDelete