Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Odd Lots

Went to Big Lots and I noticed a few items that were either funny, weird or just what the heck is it? My mom calls Big Lots "Odd Lots" and I think she might have it right. 


Maybe you know, but I have to ask, what are Japanese Peanuts? Because they came from Japan? We don't call our peanuts, American Peanuts. Or do we? And they look different than our peanuts. 


Mojo? Maybe you'd like some magical powers on your chicken?  


Would you like to eat a butterfly? I hope I don't see Ladybug or Grasshopper cookies next. I read and re-read this item. Yep, Butterfly. 


So what is a Bread Chip? 


Same question


This item just looked cute. Although, at first I thought it was dog food. Doesn't it look like those little dogs are getting ready to eat out of their dog bowl?


I have never seen veggies for one before. And where are the green beans? I think I will pass. 


What is this? I even Googled it and I still don't know.  I am thinking Dumplings, but Potato Dumplings? 


Why would anyone buy this or want it on their wall? 


Pie on a stick? Really? I can't stop laughing. 


And my favorite item. 

Peace Out Everyone!



















3 comments:

  1. lol. Gnocchi is actually very good. It is a dumpling. :) A girlfriend of mine introduced them to me. I think Wyatt would love that tea. Peace Out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm disappointed that you forgot your ketchup potato chips! : ) Although, I was watching some show, and they were pouring ketchup into the potato chip bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured that the ketchup chips were already talked about..lol...And by the way, your Xmas present might just be that Pie on a Stick...

      Delete