Saturday, October 13, 2012

My Inventions

Have you ever thought of something that would be a great invention? My latest brilliant idea is a car windshield wiper, that also has a small brush attached to it, to get all the bugs and gook off, especially in the non rainy season.  It could even be separate from the wipers and just have it's own control. If it was on the regular wipers, it could roll over to the top to be out of the way, for when you use the normal wipers. Make the brushes black to match the wipers. The brushes could also sweep away the snow that had accumulated on the windshield during the night. Evidently, they could sweep away those pesky birds too!



Another one of my ideas is to cover up those germ infested grocery shopping carts with plastic throw away liners. I heard about a grocery store in California that puts all their carts through a car wash type cleaning. I think they use Sanitizing Lights instead of water. Wouldn't that be great to have right in the store. You just push your cart through it and away you go to shop. Anyways, back to my idea since we don't have one of those contraptions yet. The store could install a small dispenser with plastic liners that would fit inside the cart. Small clips would hold it in place. They could sell them for 25 cents. Use once and toss in trash that is out by the return cart area. You wouldn't want to take them home, as they would be icky. I suppose they could be more earth friendly and be a thin paper throw away. Oh before I forget, they could also sell re-usable plastic tubes that snap on the cart handles to keep your hands germ free. I tried using one of those disinfectant wipes they supply, but I broke out in hives within 10 minutes. That is where my tube idea came from. The plastic tubes can be washed at home for the next trip to the grocery store. 


My next wacko doodle invention is a car booster seat for feet. Yep, my feet. I need something to put my feet on, when I am in the passenger seat of the car. It is more comfortable for me that way. I use a empty plastic box right now. I suppose a brick, a sturdy cardboard box, or a piece of lumber would all work. All of which I've used at times. Short people need a lift. 


I think I will call it a Footster.

What inventions have you ever thought of ? 

3 comments:

  1. You shouldn't throw your ideas out there until you get the patten. : ) Now I feel lame b/c I've never sat around thinking of inventions. Guess I'll start thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured I'd never get around to actually inventing them, but maybe someone else will and than I will have them to use. I watch too much Shark Tank..lol

    ReplyDelete