Saturday, October 6, 2012

Troll Haven


I love this place. It is called Troll Haven and is located in Sequim Wa. You can rent it for the week and also for weddings, parties, and family gatherings.  If I had the money, I'd pay the $2500.00 a week to stay there. It even has a Dungeon that has 3 bedrooms with Swords and Armor. Dibs on one of those rooms!!! There are a ton more bedrooms on the other floors. Wouldn't it be cool to stay there? We like to drive by this place anytime we are over near the Sequim area. I didn't take the photo above, but I did take all the rest  below. 


Help! Get me out of here...



There are Trolls everywhere you look. And believe me, you can't stop looking for them. 


This has got to be the most awesome gate that you could ever find. Behind the gate is a really neat tree lined lane to some other places that you can rent. They are also different and expensive. I need to win the lottery. 



Here is a close up look. I see you. 



I want this mailbox. If I tried to build a brick mailbox, this is what I'd come up with, without even trying to. 


The barn has a Troll holding up each corner of the barn. Each Troll post is completely different. I wonder what their names are? Now this would be a fun barn for a wedding reception. Kristopher? Nora?


I think I will name him Rod.



Across the street from the barn is this view. I could sit here and read a book all afternoon. Or hold my camera waiting for a Troll to walk by. I've never done a Troll photo shoot before.


Here is another Troll behind bars. It was kind of creepy because they follow you with their eyes.  


The road had a fence around the property and each fence post was a different Troll. They were all funny, but this nose picker was my favorite.

I love people who have a fun sense of humor. Did I already tell you that I love this place? Yeah, I know I did, but I'm telling you again.

So what do you think? Would you want to stay here for the night? 







2 comments:

  1. YES WOULD LOVE IT...FAMILY REUNION????...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you guys crazy? This place looks creepy! : )

    ReplyDelete