Friday, October 5, 2012

That cloud looks like a ....

You're laying in the grass looking up at the sky. You notice that the clouds are taking shape and they look like a flying elephant, or a monkey jumping in the air, or a creepy face looking at you. I think it is fun to see what you can find in the clouds.   




This is a photo I took in Crescent City Ca. Tell me what you see in the clouds. I see an angry dog in the very top right. Two floppy ears and he is growling. What do you see? 


This photo was taken in Cambria Hill Ca. I see a man swimming to the right across the photo. See his arms? One up and one down. 


This photo was taken in Idaho. They have the most beautiful clouds. I see a duck top center flying to the left. 

So tell me what you see. Just say pic 1 or pic 2 or pic 3. 
Did you know that there is a Cloud Appreciation Society? 
Me either. 
Do you want to join it? 
Me either. 



6 comments: