Monday, October 22, 2012

Lavender Fields Forever

Lavender 

I took these during Lavender Days in Sequim Wa. Every July, we get to see these pretty flowers. Some are brighter and more colorful that others, but they are all beautiful. We just drive around and find the farms that let you go in and look around. And take pictures and more pictures...and than a few more pictures! 




The best smelling outhouse I've been in. The flowers were hanging inside too. 


I'd love to sit here and read a book and just enjoy all the flowers around me. 




This is one of my favorite photos of that day. Well, I liked the bench picture, and the last picture too. 








click photo to enlarge
Have you ever been lucky enough to see the Strawberry Lavender Fields Forever?

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go to the Lavender Festival. Its looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LAVENDER RELAXES YOU AND MAKES YOU SLEEP BETTER..SO THEY SAY....

    ReplyDelete