Monday, October 15, 2012

Rainbows



We have had a very nice summer with no rain for months. Usually by the first or second week in September, the weather changes to cooler temps and becomes rainy. But this year the warm sunshine kept going strong.


Until today..It was rather rainy and slightly breezy. The usual Northwest type of weather. I kind of like that for a change. How could you hate this type of stormy weather when you look at this photo? The clouds are awesome!


And after the storm, you sometimes get to see these.
RAINBOWS









It makes me happy to see a rainbow. I love capturing them, so I can show others what I saw. The double rainbows are extra special. You don't see them that often. I'm still chasing that pot of gold though. I will let you know when I find it. With my luck, I'll find a leprechaun. I just hope I have my camera with me. I've never done a leprechaun photo shoot before. 


2 comments:

  1. I have the hardest time capturing the rainbow in my photos. Is the trick a lower lens speed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No trick. Most of these were shot from the car and I only had time to turn on the camera and click the shutter button.

    ReplyDelete